If you’ve heard of us, you already know we 💗 our clients.
We are passionate about everything we do and we are super excited to have the opportunity to work with companies that are just as passionate as we are! Vattenfall is a great example. We have been working with them for over a year now and we had the chance to see all of the efforts that go into building their amazing teams.
Adopting new technologies, trying out different employer branding and recruitment strategies and diving into data to identify what makes great people want to work with them are just some of the key elements that work in Vattenfall’s favor.
Then, there is their actual employer brand:
Their careers page is full of insightful information about how it is to work with them: their mission, their stance towards their candidates and employees, their benefits and the culture. Fossil-free living within one generation is something that all employees at Vattenfall are aiming towards; and it’s not just words.
We helped Vattenfall by:
- Creating different chatbot conversations for multiple specific jobs on their career site. These jobs were for senior IT professional that are usually hard to fill no matter what company you’re in.
- Developing social media content and promoting the positions on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram while continuously A/B testing targeting and content.
- Creating a live dashboard to showcase campaign data as well as traditional vs. chatbot applications.
- Two extensive reports.
At Zmash, we focus on quality rather than quantity and we ensure that each and every client receives customized reports folowed up by recommendations. During the campaign we presented Vattenfall with 2 extensive reports on how the recruitment campaigns went. Working with Google Analytics as well as social media platforms, we were able to analyze the recruitment marketing funnel from:
- The traditional application perspective and
- The chatbot application perspective.